Be the perfect host this festive season by serving your guests this delightful Turmeric Rabri. Recipe by Chef Neha Lakhani
Full fat milk
|Prahna Vanilla Cardamom Turmeric Powder||1 tsp|
- Boil the milk with saffron and Prahna vanilla turmeric powder n cardamom on really slow flame n keep scraping the sides till it evaporates to 90 percent n turns into a thick malai looking texture. This may take upto an hour or more.
- Once reduced completely - add sugar n slightly mix, let the sugar melt
- Take it off the flame and add chopped almonds or even cashews if you like.
- Serve with jalebi, or eat just like that.
- Tastes great with plain paratha Too.